admin.wb
A Captain is as good as his team is .So the right talent is must , to become a successful organization . I choose HR because I think I am fit for this job.
From India, Shiliguri
rajinikanthv
It's "career" not "carrier".
Every one knows HR is the most noticed department in any organisation with regard to communication. Hence it is a good practice to read what you post a couple of times before you click "Send" so as to avoid obvious mistakes!

From India, Delhi
pallavidekhane
Hello Everyone,
I choose my career in HR because I like to read human minds by observation. I am empathetic in nature so that I can understand human problems like why they are not satisfied with the job, what could be the problem they are facing so that they are not giving output to the organization etc.
If I would find there is problem facing by any employee I would discuss with him/her and will give remedies to them.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.