No Tags Found!

sreenivasan

There’s an old saying that “the level of your being attracts the level

of your life.” In other words, your general tone or ATTiTUDE toward

life will be reflected in the different areas of your life, including your

checkbook.

If you want to have a generous and prosperous bank account, the best

place to start is with your ATTiTUDE.

Here’s a method for checking your attitude by Stephanie Yeh .

First, when you wake up in the morning, check in with yourself.

What’s your attitude?

Are you relaxed and languorous after a good night’s rest or are you

tense and anxious?

What thoughts, if any, are running through your mind? Keep a notebook

by your bed and jot down a few words about your general attitude.

Then, at night, check in again. Review the events of your day and get a

general sense of your attitude. Were the events upbeat and happy or

were they argumentative and tense? Keep a running log for a week – and be

honest!

At the end of the week, look back over your log and assess your general

tone. If your checkbook or financial status is low, chances are your

attitude is also low. If you find that your attitude has been less than

generous all week, try this little exercise for expanding it (and your

checkbook).

Once a day, intentionally go out of your way to be generous, expansive

and kind toward someone. It doesn’t have to be someone you know – just

pick a person to be generous with. You might compliment someone’s

outfit, give someone a smile or tip a little more generously than usual at a

meal. Whatever you choose, keep it simple and easy. Be as sincere as

possible.

Most importantly, don’t expect anything back from that person, and

don’t tell anyone about your kind act.Keeping your kind act of the day

under wraps is really the secret of success for this exercise.

The Universe responds to your generous attitude and reflects that

generosity through your bank account and the richness in your life.

Do this exercise consistently for a week or two and see what comes to

you.

WHATEVER IT IS , IT WILL BE GOOD !!!

From India, Vadodara
sunayna

:lol: hihihih, i missed rwadin this before...
r u sayin tht ppl fall out of love once they get married
hey...the attitude exercise sounds cool....
bbut i m always in a mess at night before sleepin..coz i try my best to finish reading ET for the day :oops:

From India, Mumbai
sunayna

Ability is what you’re capable of doing... Motivation determines what you do... Attitude determines how well you do it.
From India, Mumbai
sreenivasan

hi sunayna,
i said that UK people way of culture and social outgoing is different from here. that is wat i meant to say in the before posting....
but if u want sure u can alocate time to do the exercise sunayna. u have 24 hours of time... which is 1660 min... so wat do u think sunayna..
from this also i want to say one more think that pattern of attitude varies from country to country. ya it varies from person to person. but there may be some underlining thread which will be same a little if we see in the same country.... so wat is ur opnion in this?
what is others opnion in this??

From India, Vadodara
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear sunayna,

Namaskar.

Here are some answers to your questions. More will follow.

“Obesity and Overweight

Endocrinologists treat patients who are overweight or obese, often because of metabolic and hormonal problems. The sign of obesity is too much body fat. Thyroid, adrenal, ovarian, and pituitary disorders can cause obesity. Endocrinologists also identify factors linked with obesity such as, insulin resistance and genetic problems.”

“Taking too much thyroid hormone will usually cause anyone to burn off or waste calories and lose weight but much of the weight lost will be protein and result in osteoporosis and problems with the heart. When the thyroid hormone is stopped or reduced to normal amounts the weight will increase again.

Some individuals, who have been hyperthyroid but have been treated and now have normal thyroid levels, experience more difficulty keeping their weight down as compared to before they ever had a thyroid problem.

Somehow too much thyroid hormone for a period of time may permanently impair an individual's ability to waste extra calories and the weight tends to increase even though the thyroid levels are normal. This applies to individuals who have been hyperthyroid because of a thyroid problem such as Graves' disease and those individuals who take too much thyroid hormone over a long time.

Because of this and the long-term side effects of taking too much, thyroid hormone is not a good way to lose weight.

The safest approach is lifestyle modification that results in decreased caloric intake by changing eating habits and increased expenditure of calories by exercising more. Even though weight control may be more difficult after being hyperthyroid, it is still quite possible.”

The above two quotes speak about the glandular role in overweight and alteration efforts. Now I lead your focus to the last two words of the first quote-“genetic problems”. Instead of calling it genetic problems, let us call it genetic determination. Like certain height, certain weight is also contributed by our ancestors. What is that? If over the years someone is having more or less constant weight, there is no need of concern. This is genetically determined. However, genetic codes also can be broken but let us not enter this area now for obvious reasons-the materials are already too heavy. But please keep in mind that genetic codes also can be broken.

I become surprised when so much of people are concerned about their weight and are spending billions of dollars and are least concerned about body realignment. In our day to day activities we exert differential strain in different locations of the body, This apart our sleeping, sitting and movement styles and stress may de-align our body cells. This is much greater problem than just body weight per se. Body alignment must look majestic, dignified and graceful. When I imagine majestic, dignified and graceful, the lower arms locked figure of Swami Vivekananda appears in my consciousness vividly. One can have his/ her own visualizations. Mere loss of weight will not give this.

Coming back to the body weight, we must keep two things in mind. Are we eating just what we ought to eat? Next, are our alimentary systems in perfect order? I think these two questions are of greater concern than the concern of body weight.

Next, let me move to the RELEVANCE aspect.

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

THE RELEVANCE

“hello people,

there are many inputs by people on attitude is everything. even i want to make people think about a concept called ASK concept. which tells a person can succedd when the first word A is there in that persons behaviuour. so A is attitude, s is skill and k is knowledge. so ppl with s and k may fail in life since not having A. like bill gates. he has the attitude to make the group called microsoft than s & k factors. so i can talk more about this A factor inluence on the people esp in making people suceed..

ok see u all byee

Sreenivasan.R “

Here is what sreenivasan says and I agree with him. Suppose we request Mr Surjeet Kumar to select 100 perfect ASKs at their age of 25. He applies his best recruitment devices and gives us 100 perfect ASKs. Fine.We are happy. But the story does not end here. Can Mr. Surjeet Kumar say how many of them can maintain their ASK ness by their age of 50? NO. Can Mr Surjeet Kumar say whose ASK ness will decline at what rate? No. But under the present circumstances inevitably ASK ness will decline with the passage of time.

Here comes our ATTITUDES--àTHOUGHTS---àBODY CHEMISTRY--àATTITUDES-----à--- formula to rescue.

The rule of thumb is- THE GREATER THE CONSCIOUS ADHERENCE TO THIS FARMULA THE SLOWER IS THE RATE OF DECLINE OF ASK NESS.

And yes, the other rule of thumb is for others who do not have perfect ASK ness- THE GREATER THE CONSCIOUS ADHERENCE TO THIS FORMULA THE GREATER IS THE PROBABILITY OF ENRICHMENT OF ASK NESS.

Dear viewers! Do you agree with it?

Dear viewer! Do you not want these rules of thumb?

Next, let me move to HOW TO/HOW TO TO HOW TO.

Regards,

Jogeshwar

From India, Delhi
sreenivasan

hi jogeshwar,
the formula is good. but how u calculate this consious adherence? then other than telling consious adherence if i can say that learningness intention.. bcos learning can help to maintain the ASK level.. then even i have heard that some company try to evalutate this learning capability also through some test during entry... if person with good ASK level and good LEARning curve he may sustain this is wat i want to say?if i am right or wrong jogeshwar

From India, Vadodara
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear sreenivasan,
Namaskar.
Thank you for insight. The causal raltionship attitudes--->Thoughts----->Body chemistry----->attitudes cycle is going on automatically. Only one is to be conscious of it, so that no unhealthy thoughts creep in. this point will be all the more clear in my next post.
It is true that there is individual differences in learning capabilities. But to maintain capabilities whatsoever, balancing body chemistry is absolutely necessary and that can be done through healthy thoughts only.
Regards,
Jogeshwar

From India, Delhi
sreenivasan

hi jogeshwar,
your are very much right... when people try to know the meaning of attitude then they can sure understand there is involvement of mind and body in to it.. so when a person doesnot like a blood. when he sees blood he may feel giddiness so attitude towards blood has lead to body chemistry changes..
then you have come to my point itself that i specified about learning bcos that is mind related factor which rates the brain capability.... so as you have said that
so healthy thought is about mind attitude can be measured from factors related to mind... the the level attitude affecting the body depends on each person level of affection to that kind of attitude..
i think i on the topic itself i didnot go out of it

From India, Vadodara
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear sreenivasan,
Namaskar.
I was tempted to drop just two lines what I spontaeously felt after reading your post. I see a teacher self in you and I always say that teaching is the best way of learning. Also the dictum goes that the more you distribute knowledge the more it enriches.Please keep up.
I shall come to the topic later.
Regards,
Jogeshwar

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.