No Tags Found!

AJAY PYRO

Dear All,

Greetings for the day !!!

I had submitted all the valid PF forms wrt withdrawal of my PF and Pension amount in the month of Jul on 23rd ..

I got a 4 msgs to my cell on 8th of August saying that

1st Msg : "Form 10 c ,the claim has been rejected-the rejection letter is under dispatch"

2nd Msg : "Form 10 c,the claim is under process"

3rd Msg : "PF settlement claim has been rejected ,Rejection letter is under dispatch"

4th Msg : "Claim for 19 for PF is under process"

After looking at the above msgs , I contacted the related EPF branch off and they said that there might be some mistakes while filling the form/amount would have been not filled by the employer/etc ..They said that they have dispatched the rejection Letter ..

After this, I enquired my previous Employer about this but they said that they have filled all the money in my account .

Since then i waited all most a week but neither me nor the Employer didnt received any letter from PF off . .

Could u pls guide me on how to take the further steps . .

Awaiting your favorable response at the earliest .

Regards,

AJAY

From India, Bangalore
s. sai kiran

Dear Mr Ajay,
Please visit your EPF branch office and meet the concern section employee who takes care of your previous employer PF. Tell him that you haven't received rejection letter, request him to given duplicate copy of rejection letter which is very important. So that you can ascertain actual reason of your PF rejection.
Now after you have known the reason,contact your previous employer ask him to address a letter if all the formalities have been done correctly, submit again fresh PF withdrawal form enclosed with that letter.
Regards,
S Sai Kiran

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.