lunaticishere
Hi everyone,
This is my first post in this forum. Please help me on this query.
I heard from a friend that if you are sure that you would be breaking the service agreement terms of employment (eg: bond of 1 lakh rupees for 3 years from the date of joining) at a PSU, then you could join some kind of EMI based method so as to decrease the effective bond amount you would have to pay at the time of breaking the bond. Is it true?
To make things a bit clearer, let's assume that a person joins a PSU on Jan 1st, 2011. The company has terms which state that the employee should pay 1 lakh rupees as liquidated damages if he leaves before 3 years from the DoJ ie, till Jan 1st, 2014. At the time of joining, this person is sure of leaving the organization by Jan 1st 2012. Hence in order to avoid paying the entire 1 lakh at the time of leaving, can he take up some EMI based plan so as to bring down the money from 1 lakh?
Thank you.

From India, Bangalore
lunaticishere
Hi, Can someone post some info on this? Or is because there is no provision of the above mentioned kind that nobody replied? Sorry if I broke any forum rules. Thanks.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.