No Tags Found!

thressa

hi i am a MBA(HR) and interested in being an entrepreneur. need info on the business opportunities in H.R. thankz
From India, Pune
smvsiyer

You can start your own placement agency. You can start statutory consultuancy agency. You can start a out bound training institute. You can start HR BPO.
But all these are after gaining good experience [ min 10+] in the field.
Regards
Sathiyamoorthy iyer

From India, Madras
sulalpm
Hai Thressa,
Its interesting to see that u r lookin forward for a challenging n growing field. I dontknow how many years of exp. u have in the field, but if u have good communication skills n u r conviced about what u r doing u have great oppurtunities in the field of trainng n development. Start in a small set up n grow step by step. ur clients will be ur advertisement.
It will workout. but only thing is u will be an action driven person in which u have to walk the talk. It makes impact in the listeners n then u can reach the heights.
Hope u can do it.
Sulal

From India, Bangalore
Dhrubo
Theresa I don't think you need to wait for 10 plus years. If you have the guts to stand the odds start it now. Its no rocket science, only thing is that you should be ready to give your 110% everyday.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.