No Tags Found!

saqqaf313

Dear All,
We would like to introduce ourself as one the leading automobile and infrastructure company in gujarat. With the strength of 500 employees already in place.
we have a vacancy of senior recruiter. candidate should be compitent enough and should be having 4-5 years of experience into reqcruitment which includes recruiting senior level people also.
salary and perks would be the best in the industry.
intrested candidate can call on

From India, Ahmadabad
shankar_nirmal
A Management Professional with Exceptional Academics and Corporate Experience looking for suitable opportunities in HR Domain./MBA Topper + Experienced HR Master seeking suitable opportunities in HR/or a Management Consultancy role.

Hi

My name is Shankarnarayan Ramakrishnan(Cv attached)

Looking out for suitable openings in HR/or a Management Consultancy role.

Currently functioning as HR Advisor

My Career progression so far has been as follows:

Assistant manager HR-Manager Rec - Manager HR-Sr Manager HR-Sr HR Business partner-Management Consultant/Have managed a team size of 15.

Specialities- Extensive and exhaustive experience in the whole gamut of Human Resource domain right from Recruitment, ManpowerPlanning, Compensation Analysis & Structuring, Policies and procedures devising, Performance Management,Talent Engagement,L&D interventions/Training,Talent Management,HR Consulting,OD interventions/Change Management,Business Partner Strategic HR role,Succession/Career planning

Industry Exposure :Retail/Finance/Management Consultancy/IT/BPO/ITES.Kindly refer to my profile in Linked In/Facebook/Twitter/Naymz

Shankarnarayan Ramakrishnan - LinkedIn

Shankarnarayan Ramakrishnan | Facebook

Shankarnarayan R (shankarksom) on Twitter

Mr Shankarnarayan Ramakrishnan - Management Consultant, I-Point Consulting Services Pvt Ltd - Mumbai, Maharashtra <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

Current Location:Mumbai

Experience-6 yrs

Joining-Immediate/Manageable

Expected-Negotiable

Relocation-Open(Any)/Open to relocate to anywhere.

Do get back to me in case of any ambiguity,can write to me at / Alternatively you can reach me at 09819157469.

Regards
Shankar

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Shankar resume.doc (135.5 KB, 256 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.