No Tags Found!

tajsateesh

Hello Rashid,
My comments were only in jest..if you notice the 'smilies'.
You wife's/boss's logic is perfect....that's all I can say-and as long as it doesn't cause any harm [different from displeasure/annoyance, etc-which our Indian customs are bound to bring forth in cases such as your's] to OTHERS.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
K.Ravi

NIce going Rashid but my personal opinion is I would not prefer such a great age difference and as far as KIRAN s case is concerned,
did she ask us before getting into affair with her boyfriend, now she has done almost everything with him and now thinking about marriage,, it means kiran was just in LUST, and not LOVE,, :shock::shock::shock:

From India, Pune
daas
Hi Kiran, You are saying that he is your boy friend...but dont you know while loving itself that he is younger to you?
From India, Madras
nashbramhall

Good luck in getting a younger fellow. It's Ok for Rashid as his religion may allow him to have more wives. He can choose a younger one if his boss does not need him any more.
At this age you may not have problems but at a later date you may find problems; but they are not insurmountable. Think it over. However, as Ravi has rightly pointed out may be you have reached the point of no return and are only seeking some support from citehr members.

From United Kingdom
orchids

Kiran... fine..is the starter of the thread..but who is kiran baby..I dont see any babies here:shock::shock::shock:....... I second Simhan,Ravi,Dass...
From India, Mumbai
rashidmusa

Dear Sir,
I appreciate your opinion but i would like to add some historical Indian marriage traditions and customs practices.
In old times say before independence and early stages of after independence about 10 years after independence, Most Hindu's were marrying many womens and had many childrens.
This practices was restricted by the law enforced as illegal after independence. But our Hindu's traditionally marrying many womens as land lords and kings who could afford marriages in the past did practice polygamy marriages.
Polygamy Marriages are not only Indian and Islamic practices but its being practices in many civilizations in Africa, Europe and Latine America.
Marriage with mature lady is preference and choice of individual and no religion or customs direct individuals freedom to choose a mature lady. Its not just temptation but feeings of security and likings also.
Regards
Rashid

From Saudi Arabia
nashbramhall

Thanks Rashid for your response.
Not most Hindus. But rich landlords and those who could afford and in position of power still do exploit women by giving them security of living.
If it's true love and can endure "till death do us apart", I am all for it. But, if it is only transitory and marriage is for conveneience sake then it may not last long.

From United Kingdom
parthasarthi

Polygamy marriage predominantly being taking place in Indians since centuries and this practices had social recognitions in India is true.
Because i witnessed in most part of the Maharashtra and Karnataks or Andhra belt polygamy mariage practices were prevelent i rural areas with ordinary common people up to 1970's.
One neednot be rich or king or Landlord but even common man was also practcing polygamy marriages My grandfather has 6 wifes. This is true. Marriage with even elderly or overage women is also not prohibited in most of indian society. But due to the image and respectability of family most of family preferred underage brides.
Partho

From Saudi Arabia
nashbramhall

I hail from Karnataka and I knew of mistresses or people having a second wife as the first one did not bear a son. I stand to be corrected. But I am sure it is not prevalent but a minority.
From United Kingdom
nithu84
Hi Kiran,
U mentioned that he is serious about u and u are not mentioned about how much serious u are with that guy .. See if you people having very good understanding, nothing come us problem.. Think and analysis whether that guy is able to cope with u for all ur steps in future.. Then take decision
Cheers
Nithya:-P

From India, Madurai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.