No Tags Found!

rashmi-ghorpade

Hi , Greetings.... Can anybody provide me the minimum wages for distillery industry in karnataka. Awaiting for the reply
From India
magimai.raja
Can any one help me in uploading minimum wages notification for the year 2008-09 & 2009-10.

kvk

dear Sir, very good consolidated report. please explain Zone-1 , Zone-, Zone-3 & Zon-4
From India, Bengaluru
praveen446

Hi KVK,
Below mentioned is the details of Zones:
Zone1- BBMP (Bruhat bengaluru mahanagara Palike) notified area.
Zone2- Zone coming under corporations (Mahanagar Palike), other than Bruhat bengaluru mahanagara Palike (Belgaum, Hubli-Dharwad, Mangalore etc)
Zone3- Other district places, other than zone 1 & zone 2 district place.
Zone 4- All places, other than Zone1,2,3

From India, Bangalore
Ratnesh.indian

Hi Sirs / Madam, I Want to know more and calculation as example on Service Seniority Allowance @ 1 % of the Minimum Basic Wages Thanks ! Ratnesh
From India, Bengaluru
HARSHA1942
What is the applicability of P.F& ESI for one who was absent over and above eligible leaves? Can any one guide? HARSHA
From India, Mangalore
krisvasu
Great post. What category doctors fall under?
From India, Bengaluru
peterdp3031

Can anybody provide me the minimum wages for Facility services in karnataka.
From India, Bengaluru
anita-bandi
School comes in which type of industry and need to know MW of private schools in karnatak (zone-II) for office staff like clerk, administrator.
From India, Mangalore
kichha-n-naveena-a-n
Hi sir Bangalore electronic city which lavel area in its maintained elsita
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.