No Tags Found!

rajathar
pls help to putup a note for implementing employee ID cards at my office indicating the necessity of ID cards
From India, Ahmadabad
rajathar
pls guide me in what manner I have to put up a note for implementation of ID cards at my office, indicating the importance of implementation
From India, Ahmadabad
K Ranga Raju

Mr Rajathar
1. ID card = Meaning itself is Identity of an Employee of a particular firm/organisation/industry.
2. It will create discipline in the premises
3. Will appear details of employee viz.. name, department, employment no., department, blood group, ESI, PF Nos. etc.
4. Also you may convert into attendance swiping card.
What more you expect from the ID card.
Regards
K RANGA RAJU

From India, Hyderabad
bijay_majumdar

Hi, Fwding A sample Here for ID Card. Thanks Bijay
From India, Vadodara
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls ID CARD SAMPLE.xls (23.0 KB, 2032 views)

boss2966

Dear Rajathar
In addition to the advantages given by Mr K Rangaraju, I would like to add one more point
If your employee got late night work or any other late night commitment, while return to home, if they enquired by police, this Identity Card will come in rescue to prove themselves as your employee and surely the police people will not harass them.
Hope these points will help you to convince your management for start issuing the identity cards to the employees.

From India, Kumbakonam
sethupathy

Dear All,
Besides all the points mentioned above, I would like to add one more important and vital usage of ID cards.
Many road accident victims are identified with their ID Cards. Please ensure Blood Group with Rh factor and any medicine allergies details are be included with all are ID card datas.
Many lives are saved with this data during the Golden Minutes followed after an accident.
I hope all of you aware that India ranked No1 country in respect of loss of lives in Road accidents. For the year 2011 we have lost 130000 valuable lives on road.
S.Sethupathy,
Excellent HR Services.

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.