No Tags Found!

sandeep-parashar
Is 30 min of lunch included in 8 hours of work in an agricultural firm in Haryana for drivers?

sandeep-parashar
I am working as driver in an agricultural firm at ambala cantt,and company changes his policy without any notice,and also they didn't provide my joining latter,appointment letter and Standing order to me....could I demand all these from company....if yes the How plz let me know the process.....

Madhu.T.K

30 minutes lunch break is excluding the working hours of 8 hours.

Though Standing Order is not required for a small organisation, the employer is expected to give to appointment order. You can ask for that.

From India, Kannur
somnath.aaryan

Labor laws and regulations can vary, and it's important to refer to the most recent and specific information for your location. In Haryana, labor laws may be subject to change, and it's advisable to check with the appropriate authorities or legal experts for the latest information.

In general, however, the treatment of lunch breaks and whether they are considered part of the working hours can depend on the industry, the nature of the work, and the specific terms of employment contracts or collective bargaining agreements. In some cases, lunch breaks may be considered part of the total working hours, while in other cases, they may be treated separately.

To find accurate and up-to-date information regarding lunch breaks and working hours for drivers in agricultural firms in Haryana, you may consider the following steps:

Labor Department: Contact the Haryana Labor Department for the most recent information on labor laws and regulations applicable to agricultural firms and drivers. They can provide guidance on whether lunch breaks are included in the total working hours.

Legal Advisors: Consult with legal advisors or experts in labor law who are familiar with the specific regulations in Haryana. They can provide you with advice based on the latest legal provisions.

Employment Contract: Review the terms and conditions of the employment contract or any collective bargaining agreements that may be in place for drivers in the agricultural firm. These documents may specify the treatment of lunch breaks.

Remember that labor laws are subject to change, and it's crucial to consult with authoritative sources to ensure compliance with the latest regulations in your specific location and industry.

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.