santoshkhamitkar

Dear Mr Managobinda Behera,
Gratuity is nothing but retirement benefit to employees ( In very simple word). To avail this benefit employee has to work minimum 5 years continuously. If an employee expired/left/separated at anytime within 5 years then he will not be eligible for gratuity.
Regds
Santosh Khamitkar

From India, Pune
saxenakmanoj
dear abbasti My salary omn hand is 28000 and company pay to me bonus 8000/- per year.So how can possible to not pay to bonus to the person to receive more that 10000/= Kindly confirm Thanks Manoj
From India, Jaipur
saxenakmanoj
Dear Sir,
I am joined company in 1997 and left from them 2005 due to company sold by owner to other, But before he take charge we resigned from the company and he is not pay my superannuation. My Ex company (from myself left) that due comany is sold that ex. company is not liable to pay superannuation.Even may leave salary also not pay by company.
Can i take any action for receiving superannuation and leave salary
Thanks
Manoj Saxena

From India, Jaipur
vyassb@gmail.com
A company established in 2005 and made the joint venture with one europen company in Jan 2008. Please let me when this company is entitle for bonus payment.
From India, Mumbai
jagan.sonawane
Dear Sir
Suppose employee drawing Basic Salary 15000/- Per month then he can be eligible for bonus Or Ex gratia
And what is cretiria for exgratia calculation ? can you suggest
Regards
Jagan Sonawane

From India, Mumbai
R AJESH CHADHA
I want to know if company has started giving Bonus to his employees drawing more than Rs 6500/- or Rs 10000/-, can I stop them now as I was not aware of this fact or they may oppose. Rajesh Chadha
From India, Delhi
lovlyamar

Dear all, Please find the attached "Payment of Bonus Act. 1965" in pdf. here u can find ur query and hope it will help u. best regards, Amar
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf payment_of_bonus_act_1965.pdf (86.1 KB, 135 views)

gauravsoni.0232@gmail.com
The bonus ceiling limit increased from Rs 3500 to Rs 7000. In my organization the basic of some employees were less than Rs. 7000 (i.e. 6240) in the finalcial year 2015-2016.
Now my question is that on which sealing I need to calculate bonus?
on Rs 7000 or on Rs. 6240?
can anyone help me?

From India, Bhopal
renusuman
Dear Seniors, Kindly clarify me that, What is the eligibility period of work of an employee to avail the Diwali Bonus according to our act? kind regards Renu
From India, Coimbatore
santoshkumar26
Dear Team
When the employer unable to pay the salaries for workmen, how can he may be in position to pay bonus. Is there any law stating that he may take the relaxation for not paying bonus.
in this connection i appreciate if any body clarify with suitable legal position
With regards
Santosh Kumar

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.