No Tags Found!

ksrswami

Hi,
I have recently joinined a BPO company in Chennai and there is no policies and procedures on employee benefits. Even the employees are working on National / Festival holidays.
Also the company is not interested on framing policies / procedures. When checked, they claim that it does not work out in this industry.
I just wanted to understand if there would be legal implications.
Pls advise and do reply.
Thanks and Regards
Swaminathan R

From India, Madras
abhihr123@gmail.com

This is how BPO industry works as they work 24/7 and provide customer service. I believe this is clearly informe towards the employee that either they avail the holiday or they will be compensated another off or pay..you have to check on it and get a clear picture from your manager...adjust yourself, if your answer is no..i am afraid you have to change the industry.
Abhishek-HR

From India
ksrswami

Thank you Mr,Abhishek,
But there is nothing like that like paying them for the working day or compensating them for the holidays with other days etc...
Even the maternity benefits are not provided for women employees..

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.