No Tags Found!

yogesh-agrawal
If I am an EPF member since prior to 2014 and then there is a gap of service during that PF contribution was not there. If I join the PF acount again (same UAN as earlier) then can my EPS contribution be denied as per September 2014 EPS rule?
From India, New Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Your question is not clear. But let me try to answer it on the presumption that you were a member of EPF prior to Pension scheme amendment of 2014. If you join an establishment covered by EPF post 2014, will you be denied Pension.

If the total service without considering the non contribution periods on attaining 58 years of age is 10 years, you will bet pension. For pension applicability the service from 1995 is counted. Obviously, all employees nw in service would be those joined post 1995. Any periods during which no contribution was paid will be excluded from the length of service.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.