No Tags Found!

prithvid05
anybdy help me regarding this topic. suggest me where can i find this topic in the web
From India, Bangalore
meenaxi_md
Dear Sir, I am working as welfare Officer in TCL so, Kindly give send me below mentioned details Approaches to labaour welfare in india Thanking You, Yours Faithfully Ms Meenaxi M.D
From India, Maisuru
Bhardwaj Ramesh

Dears,

Organisations are effectively run by the people working over there. To improve the productivety,profitability, immage and to retain its crucial ASSETS (PEOPLE), they have to provide minimum welfare facilities as being provided in the Factories Act 1948. Not only this to retain people we must provide the welfare facilities over and above being provided under the said Act.or the term we may rightly use as Employee Engagement.Let us explain the same.

A Statutory Provisions

As per CHAPTER V of the said Act :

WELFARE

Washing facilities.

Facilities for storing and drying clothing.

Facilities for sitting.

First aid appliances.

Canteens.

Shelters, rest rooms and lunch rooms.

Creches.

To monitor the above measure every factory wherein five hundred or more workers are ordinarily employed the occupier shall employ in the factory such number of Welfare officers as may be prescribed.

B Over and above Facilities by the organisations :

Pick and drop facilities

Laon and Advance facilities

Birth day/Anniversery celebratios

Cultural programmes

Tea/pure watre facilities

Educations facilities

Shagun schemes

Get to gather

Inviting parenets and children to see and where their dear ons are working

The above are the facilities to name a few We may provide more than the above to overall well being of the people and the organisations.

Regards

RB

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.