No Tags Found!

Harvin Kaur Chaudhary

Hi
i m harvin working with an recruitment consultancy and m doing my MBA from somaita institute so my query is
i m doing an project on recruitment and my topic is "Is Recruitment consultancy the best source to recruit manpower in a company"
so i need an company survey to prepare questionnaire at least with 5 company.and question should be prepare on Hr & employee at least 15 question.Or if you have any project please send me.
Regards
Harvin.

From India, Mumbai
Harvin Kaur Chaudhary

Hi
i m harvin working with an recruitment consultancy and m doing my MBA from somaita institute so my query is
i m doing an project on recruitment and my topic is "Is Recruitment consultancy the best source to recruit manpower in a company"
so i need an company survey to prepare questionnaire at least with 5 company.and question should be prepare on Hr & employee at least 15 question.Or if you have any suggestion please let me know so i can start working on it or if u have an project please send me so i can gey an idea.
Regards
Harvin.

From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

Please search CiteHr and read my post on Research Methodology and search the web for othe rinformation. Also se posts by Ash Mathew and Prodcon.
From United Kingdom
Nishantskylink
Hi all,
I am doing my MBA (II Year) through correspondence in Kerala University. As a part of my last year curriculum i have to prepare a detailed project.
I am working as a HR Recruiter in a Consultancy and I am interested to do a project related to Recruitment Consultancy or recruitment.
Can anyone help me by suggesting any related topics?
Kindly mail me
regards
NISHANT

From India, Kollam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.