No Tags Found!

shwetavarnika@gmail.com
hi to everyone...
my organization has given me a new task of getting a concept of making inhouse magazine. can anyone help me to find some new concept/topics for the magazine. iam working in an engineering consultancy as in hr officer.
thanks..

From Germany, Munich
PratimaJ
Hello Shweta, it's great that your company is planning to start a magazine. Trust me, you can see a lot of benefits with it. I work in a Gujarat based organisation and we have a magazine too. I used to work at the team that creates the magazine, but after almost two years, it started burning a hole in the company pocket because of the escalating costs of printing, and even our employees started losing interest in it. Last year we tied up with Confetti Media, a company that ties up with organisations and creates magazines for them. And they also do it at minimal cost and make profits for the company with advertisements. I would wholly recommend them to you, you could use Pratima Jain (Amul) as reference when you speak to their company. You can also check out their company blog where their CEO also gives a lot of awesome tips for companies that want to publish their own magazines by themselves - The Power of Custom Media - Content and Social Media, India

Before you get in touch with them though, I would recommend that you read the blog link I've given you to know about inhouse company magazines for yourself, so you'll know everything before you speak to them. Good luck, and hope you bring out a great magazine!

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.