No Tags Found!

Bindu.r
We had session with all leaders on implementing the policy. Before implementing we wanted to hear from leaders for their suggestions and views. We thought that there will be lot of push back from the Business, but surprisingly they agreed for most of the things. It was a very supportive and interactive session. In the mail I just want to convey my regards and as well say that we shall work on all the suggestions and send the updated.
Since its mail to all the leaders and as their standard and expectation is quite high. I would need your help.
Regards
BR

From India
Deepti Kshirsagar

Hello Bindu,
You cand draft mail as:
Dear All,
First of all, Thank you for your active participation in carrying out a supportive and interactive session on Policy Implementation.
Now, let's work together and share updates on all the suggestions given in the session.
I once again thank you all for sparing your valuable time for attending the session and giving inputs for carrying out a successful session.
Thanks & Regards,
Hope it is useful
Thanks & Regards,

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.