No Tags Found!

kunjanchoksi
Sir

Recently, After 2 and half years of leaving my earlier job, I came to know that my PF funds balance (accumulated as on my date of leaving the job at Surat and accepting at Vadodara with another employer) were not transferred from Surat PF to Vadodara PF office. This was due to some mistake of my current employer in filling up the Form 13As advised by Surat PF office revised form 13 was filed and submitted with them and Surat PF office have now transferred the fund to Vadodara PF office.

However they have not given credit of any interest in the above amount. Simply putting approximately 75k balance is transferred without any interest of 2 & half years. On enquiry, the officials are telling that because of mistake we can not pay you interest and only the principal amount lying is transferred.

I belive this is unfair, since the fund was not withdrawn by me or lying with Vadodara PF office. It was always lying with Surat PF. So I am definitely eligible for interest. Now which PF office should credit my interest. Whether Surat PF or Vadodra PF office?

Please guide the course of action.

Thanking you in anticipation

Kunjan Choksi

From India, Vadodara
Madhu.T.K

Surat PF Office should have given interest for the amount which remained with them. If it is not credited, you can ask for interest. You may send a letter to EPF Office for clarification and wait for the reply. If no reply is given, then you can proceed with a petition under the provisions of Right to Information Act.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.