No Tags Found!

gantichainulu
i am also agree with you i am new to this forum please friends help me i recently completed MBA HR now i am searching for jobs can you tell me what are the qualities i need for HR entry level post and how to improve?
From India, Delhi
vsure

Dear all
It's a great idea... of having HR chat ....
HR team members can share their views...knowledge... can clarify and can get clarified.
It is well appreciated suggestion... Let's do it.
Thanks
Suresh

From India, Hyderabad
Lovebird143

Dear Friend,
Dont get bowled over by chatrooms and chatting, in chatting, no doubt you can get cleared your query then and there, but what if the expert who can answer ur query is not available online when u post query, you will not get expected answers.
but in forum, you post your question and when some expert comes online and surfs the forum they can reply to your query and when you come online you can view their reply, so forum is always better than chat, and even after days, months, years you or any other member with same query can refer the post, which is not available in chat..
If u really want to use chatting , leave message in your query
" Please contact me on [email id] as i need to discuss this issue in detail"
and if someone is interested they will contact u and then u can chat with them :wink::icon4:

From India, Pune
Niraj Pradhan
I too agree for NOT having a Chat room as it would destroy the whole concept of forum discussio and will not be beneficial to all who missed out being part or were not online for chat.
The current format helps even for people who have recently joined and also for others to refer to the reply and discussions.
Regards,
Niraj

From India, Bangalore
pmunjal2k1

Let us all have a positive frame of mind...Chat rooms can be very useful for instant addressing...and if its felt that its not giving the desirable effects, it can be withdrawn..
so I guess we should go ahead with chat rooms, general chat rooms and sp chat rooms too with sp domains like HR, Mktg, acedemics stc..etc...
regds

From India, Ghaziabad
pulserprabhu
Yes,
I too agree with Mr. Rohan,Mr. Nitin and Mr. Julie i think there ought to be chat room to share the information more better. it will be very convenient to share the officials thinkings.
Regards
Prabhu

From India, Bangalore
vinoo4u
hi everyone,
I agree with you all about hr chat room is must.
besides that i want to guidance about compony level data trend method. I am newly handover the HR in our compony & i am working as a Assit. Management Representative. pl. suggest me with example. can you?...................
With Warm Regards,
Vinayak.

From India, Kolhapur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.