No Tags Found!

ramanarg

My dear Rekha,
Congratulations, you show interest in becoming a Trainer. I am an approved and qualified Trainer conducting programs for Corporate Houses, Colleges (Both Engg. Arts and B.Ed) for more than six years. To become a Trainer, you should have an indepth knowledge on any given subject and the art of delivering the same. A very interesting and challenging job indeed. All the best. Should you require any details, please feel free to mail or or . Best of luck my friend.

From India, Tiruppur
ramanarg

Mary, excellent sharing pa!! As a Trainer I enjoyed the PPt. It contains not just theory but practical tips !! Kudos to you. Keep it up dear.
Ganesh - Manager (Admn.) DCW Ltd.
NLP Trainer - Hypnotheraphist, Psychological Consellor and Reiki Master

From India, Tiruppur
ashamanjunath
Hi Rekha,
Join HR House at Bangalore, who provide HR Executive training. It is very worthful. visit www.hrhouse.com for details.
bye,
Asha Manjunath

From India, Bangalore
snisonko

Rekha Murali,It is a great pleasure to welcome you to a highly enlightening field.Sky is the limit in this area.you may gradually develop your expertise in the following process:!Education2Training3PracticeEDUCATION:A course from ISTD,NATIONAL HRD NETWORK,NPC,IIM,NIPM.;SUBSCRIBE TO THEIR MAGAZINES.TRAINING:ATTENDIND SEMINARS,CONFERENCES,MEETINGS OF HR BODIES.PRACTICES:ALWAYS INTERACT WITH PROFESSIONALS,WRITE ARTICLES,UNDERTAKE RESEARCH,BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF A PROFESSIONAL BODY.
From India, Mumbai
bharath gopalan

It is interesting to see that you want to take up your career as trainer. Though an ISTD diploma can give you a tag, it is only your passion that can take you ahead in a training career. Do some self-introspection on what is that that has triggered this idea- is it somethig to do with your innate talents like oratory / presentation skills, or something to do with your natural inclination to keep learning and to facilitate learning of others, or is it that the admiration you have for some trainers that has hooked you into this thought. May be doing an MBTI to see if you are an some ENFP kind of a person can also help.
And training career certainly calls for a lot of off-time work and you need to enjoy learning from all possible sources, by exposing yourself to newer experiences on a continual basis. Not only that, you have to be adept at personal branding also to be in demand as a trainer. Also see if my paper on Trainer Styles- Situational Approach is of any help as a starter.
All the best.

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Article - Trainer Styles A Situational Approach.pdf (68.0 KB, 203 views)

ssmdev
hi rekha
all it needs is energy, enthusiasm, a bit of empathy and confident communication to be a good trainer, the rest remains in your ability to read a lot, use your vast experience to your fullest and gather what your trainees would need from the client side or even by requesting an informal discussion with a sample team. Be a bit systematic and try the areas where you are confident upon say try being a trainer specializing on company secretary laws or any such thing, and im sure that will be your success story. By the way i am a part of a consultancy called BECORTA and we do encourage upcoming trainers a lot. we operate in Kerala and work with a network of consultants across south India.. i am reachable at . pls feel free to drop in a line should you have any further queries. thanks dev

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Sreenidhi S K

[FONT=Arial]Dear Rekha Murali,

We appreciate your keen interest in the Distance Learning Diploma in Behavioural T & D. We are enclosing the program details as requested. Our July / Aug batch registration is in full swing now.

We look forward to be of help in your quest to be a professional Trainer. Please visit the following link for the brochure and prospectus
· http://oscarmurphy.com
· http://oscarmurphy.com]
The entry for this program requires you to be a graduate or a post graduate in any discipline. But if you are an undergraduate, it is necessary to have at least two years of work experience.

Please feel free to contact us for any further queries.

Thanks and Regards,

Sreenidhi S K
or

From India, Bangalore
vinita_dewan83
hi rekha,
i think you should first learn good presentation skills with good confidence level.
Just start giving presentations to yourself infront of the mirror and see if you are able to cope up with everything mentioned in the presentation given to you by i think mary...
Its a very nice presentation, and i think its good when you start practicing and implementing that onto yourself.
Please feel free to revert incase of any clarification(s).
my email add. is
Regards
Vinita

From India
Jayasimha H.A.

Respected Madam,It's very intresting you can become a Trainer. Please persue in this line and you too can become a professional trainer. My mail ID or contact No.9448043689.Regards,Jayasimha. Bangalore
From India, Bangalore
Rekha Murali
DEAR ALL
Thank you all for your kind support. I have joined a company as Business Development Executive and to develop the business as well assist the "TRAINERS".
Thank you all once again for your valued support.
Regards,
Rekha

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.