No Tags Found!

jemily
Hi! I'm just new here but based on the content of the site, i realized that it could help me a lot with my research work as an MA student. Im studying Communication Management and was tasked to report about the roles and qualities of a self-made communication manager :roll:
Since most of the topics I will be discussing are basically one-word concepts, i would have preferred to use the lecture method for presentation. However, my professor is expecting that it should be an activity based presentation.
I hope you can help me with this. Do you have any communication game/s or activity applicable for my topic? I will be presenting this to at least 20 classmates of mine. I know HR majors are experts on these things...hope you can share some ideas. thanks! :lol:

From Philippines, Pasig City
pramod

Good One,
Jemily you can visit my website and visit download section, you will find few management games, where it might be useful to you!
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.