No Tags Found!

Joy Bhattacharya
I worked in XYZ Pvt. Ltd. Company. I left this office on 5/9/2013 and send my resignation on 9/9/13 without notice. I have financial problem. The XYZ company offer me on 5500/pm. Now in current economic situation it is not possible to me to continue this job. In my appointment letter it is written that my salary will review on July. But my salary not increase. That is why I chose another company. Now XYZ company's management refuse to pay my last month salary.
I request to the management lots of time by phone and email. Now what can I do to get the last month salary.
Please advice me...

From India, Kolkata
hremprel

Joy,
Were your expected to give notice to your Company before leaving? You may find this mentioned in the appointment letter at the time of your joining.
If there is no such obligation, parting could have been amicable after informing your manager about your intent to leave. Alternately, you could have tactically left after collecting your salary for the previous month.
Assuming that there is no obligation for you to have served notice before leaving, please send a letter requesting for release of the payment which is rightfully yours. Try to talk and amicably resolve this. You may have to approach Labour Commissioner's office after all your attempts of amicably resolving fail. Make sure you have a record of documents of every attempt made by you.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.