No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear friends , I am a startup owner with 25 employees & still struggling to reach breakeven in my business. During the recent year I am facing Losses year after year but sustaining ( as they say never quit ) anyhow in hope of making a successful business in future.
One of the employee recently is seeking maternity benefit for her second child. As I am already neck deep in losses , I am unable to figure out how to bear the cost of her maternity leaves of 6 months. Is there any way we can deal with this situation without further loses or we may pay her in future when we have funds .
Looking forward to some feedback

From India, New Delhi
sandeep2079

Dear Sam, Its purely governed by the Maternity Benefit Act and sorry to say but difficult to escape . First check the eligibility also.80 Days working in last 12 Months.
From India, Delhi
hensleoro
håber du snart kan overvinde denne svære tid.
From United States, Ashburn
perrmadge
Good sharing, very impressive.Street View Online
perrmadge
Street View Online
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear Entreprenuer,
I could see your anxiety. However I wish to know how about ESIC, have you not covered covered her under ESIC, if she is eligible. If yes most of your problems would have been solved. If you have failed, pl.examine whether there is any possibilities to tide over.

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
That's right, this is my company's regime.
cookie clicker

From Vietnam, Ninh Binh
Anonymous
Yes, this is the rule set at my business dumb ways to die
From Vietnam, Hanoi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.