No Tags Found!

revival.life
Dear Mili,
I am a Psychotherapist by profession and a year and a half took up reseacrch to proove that retention is not an issue of HR training alone. it is round breaking research which will answer a lot of your questions. I have taken up training programmes in accordance with that research.
I also teach psychotherapy, i believe that your answers to human psychology lie here.
Dimple Shah

acoelho
Dear Ms. Shah, I would appreciate it if you could direct me to a good on campus Master program in Industrial or Educational psychology in India Thanks, Mandy
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
man_thespy@yahoo.com
Dear All,
I have done MBA HR recently from PTU Jalandhar. Now i am working as an HR in a consultancy..but now i am interested for a part time course in Psychology..Can anybody help me plz..that how and from where should i take my futher qualification in psychology.. So please help me for this....
Regards,
Manpreet Kaur.

From India, Ludhiana
hadasah_litha
Hey...All...!
Im Joy I have done my MBA HR. I would like to do...couselling pschology or human pschology through distance course by attending the contact classes...!
Can u suggest me some of the colleges which provide me the above..courses...!
can u mail me to

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.