No Tags Found!

suman84

Dear Mili,
I am Suman working as HR Executive in IT Company. I was student of psychology. If u are keen interested in psychology, u can go for behavioral psychology, social psychology and Abnormal psychology. It is quite interesting. In behavioral psychology u can learn a lot about Motivation, Behavior, Attitude, Personality and its types. In Social, u can study about Culture, Environment, Group, Leadership etc. and in Abnormal, u can learn about anxiety, stress, conflicts etc. You can prepare a project with the help of these studies.
Thanks
Suman

From India, Gurgaon
Anonymous

Dear all
Fortunately we are conducting Project MAnagement Seminar( a famous person from Canada),which gives Guide line for Project Managers,HR managers, General Managers and other management people,
to analayse and asses Human Resource, with this course you can analayse People, whether they are Creators, supporters,mechanics,etcc... in their work..
We can know when an employee is not satisfied and what are the measures we have to take to retain him.
We have done successfully in all BIG MNCs, if anybody intersted in corporate tarining on these issues, kindly mail me

or
call on 9886575726

From India, Bangalore
Sujatha Suresh
Hi All,
For those of you interested in a certification course in Behavior skills. There is a 2 day workshop happening in Chennai about Behavioral Analysis. This is CPBA-Certified Professional Behavior Analyst in June 2008. Details can be had from

From India, Bhilai
vijiganesan
Dear All,
I am Viji I done Master of Human Resources Management and Labour Lam. I like to do HR related psychology course. Please help me out friends which course i can do . Waitting for your reply.
Regards
Viji.G

From India, Madras
LT COL RAPHAEL PARAMBI
DEAR SNEHA,
I AM AN ARMY OFFICER CURRENTLY PURSUING THE PGD COURSE IN INDUSTRIAL COUNSELLING. COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME AS TO HOW MUCH CAN THIS COURSE HELP ME TO WORK IN THE HR LINE IN INDUSTRIES?
RAPHAEL

mili_sinhara

I am also interested to study online on human psychology to reduce attrition rate.If it is possible.
From India, Vadodara
Varadarajan
Retention is burning issue for us each and every organisation.I am interested to do study on human psychology.Will anybody tell me what and from where should i take any further qualification in psychology.
From India, Madras
Varadarajan
Retention is burning issue for us each and every organisation.I am interested to do study on human psychology.Will anybody tell me what and from where should i take any further qualification in psychology.Can you mail to
From India, Madras
Amith R Murthy

Hi, You can Msc in Psychology from uni of Madras. I am doing the same after my MBA in HR. All the best for you.................... Regards Amith R.
From India, Bangalore
hr.vidyab

Hi... Pls can you tell ....is there avalable any distance learning courses..& if is it so..... which of them... pls reply Regards Vidya
From India, Kolhapur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.