No Tags Found!

Shringarika Srivastava

A very easy method to this is copy the cell then click paste special option on the same cell and click on value then ok. the formulae would be gone! Cheers Shringarika

Shalini.Sureban
Hope this helps u......
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls excel_formulae_482.xls (721.0 KB, 104 views)

aussiejohn

There are no problems with the attachments in this thread. All files open. You need to have Excel installed on your PC for the file to open. Also there is no problem with the website quoted on Page 1 of the thread. If you are having problems, then you need to seek help from your IT people. This seems to be a constant problem on CITE in every forum and every thread. Investigate the problem with your PC FIRST before bombarding the thread and the posters with endless requests to repost or send to your personal email. You need to learn to help yourselves first and it will also increase your IT skills which in turn makes you a more valuable staff member.
From Australia, Melbourne
amardeepsingh30

hi there , can any body help me with how to recover the old password in the excel sheet if you have forgotten it . amardeep
From India, Chandigarh
Millie Thakur
Thanks John, I was trying to figure out solution for this problem for quite some time now.....
Let me know if you could be of help again.....
What if I would like to hide formula in certain cells and protect only those cells........however would like to keep certain cells open for feeding information by others........I know it is possible, however am not aware how do the same :idea:

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.