No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Due to layoff the company asked me to resign and I resigned on March Month and my notice period was 1month, but they asked me to retain due to my good job and so, i continued In the meanwhile i got a problem with one of my co-worker and i came out of the company in the month of Jun , I didn't collected my relieving letter, but I have resignation acceptance letter which i send it on Jun, do I get a scope to get a job further without getting the relieving letter. It is stressing me a lot about my future career, Can anyone please guide me in this...
From India, Chennai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Resignation acceptance letter is different from relieving letter.

While resignation acceptance letter is acceptable to some extend relieving order alone stand as a proof of your relieving from the employer.

So why not you can contact your ex-employer and request for proper relieving letter.

From India, Madras
Anonymous
I am not sure whether the company will issue the letter or not...
From India, Chennai
uhcia

Hi With out relieving letter, it will become a problem for you in future in many ways.

1. Consideration of current experience at arriving grade and salary bands
2. Cancellation of the job appointment since no experience letter is present (companies think in absence of the letter the candidate may have been terminated for some misconduct, hence don't wish to hire such candidates)
3. You may choose to forgo your previous experience as there is no relieving letter and start afresh.
Even that may become problem in case you have earlier PF deductions which may come up in your EPF account.

Request your previous HR to issue.

From India, undefined
rkn61

Resignation acceptance letter means your resignation submitted to management, has been accepted. But this does not infer your reliving duty from the company. So, please ask for relieving order, separately and also your experience certificate with the company.
From India, Aizawl
perpectuals

Dear Ananymous.

Just ask. There's nothing will get lose. If you have any issues - speak to your new company and say about the constraints. If they know you, it will not be a problem.

If the mistake is on your end with regard to old company issue, apologize and resolve it. If it's not - Not to bother. Speak to your new concern. But, new concern will try to reduce pay or reduce benefits. So, get the job thru your well known circle. It will help you.

From India, Selam
Anonymous
I am trying to reach my old company, to get my relieving letter , but there is no proper response... what should i do kindly advice.
From India, Chennai
rkn61

If you currently have a job in hand, we suggest you to visit your previous employer and explain your position and request your Reliving order and experience certificate, without loosing further time.

It is always better to collect relieving order and work experience certificate, before final exit from any company

From India, Aizawl
Anonymous

Yes, you can still find a job without your relieving letter. Having your resignation acceptance letter from June should be sufficient for most employers to confirm your employment status with your previous company. While a relieving letter can be helpful, it's not always mandatory. Focus on your skills, experience, and qualifications during job interviews, and if necessary, you can explain the situation with your co-worker. Don't let this stress you too much; your future career prospects can still be positive. Good luck with your job search!
From India, Mumbai
Pocket HRMS

It is possible to get a job without a relieving letter, but it may be more difficult. Many companies require a relieving letter as part of their onboarding process, as it is a way to verify your previous employment and ensure that you left your previous job in good standing.

Here are some things you can do to increase your chances of getting a job without a relieving letter:

Be honest with potential employers about why you don't have a relieving letter. Explain that you were laid off and then asked to stay on, but that you had to leave early due to a problem with a co-worker.
Provide other documentation of your employment, such as your resignation acceptance letter, pay stubs, or tax documents.
Be prepared to answer questions about your work experience in detail.
Offer references from your previous supervisor or colleagues.
Some companies may be more willing to hire you without a relieving letter if you have a strong job application and interview. You may also have more luck with smaller companies or startups.

If you are struggling to find a job without a relieving letter, you may want to consider working with a recruiter. Recruiters can often help you find jobs that are a good fit for your skills and experience, and they may be able to negotiate with potential employers on your behalf.

From India, Dombivali
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.