No Tags Found!

bala_mms
Dear friends,Questions such as these are called 'lateral thinking puzzles' for which there is no, one right answer.in my opinion Dharamendra has given most possible right answer.
From India, Kharagpur
rajesh999
one time. Here he asked how many times can u subtract 6 in 36. that is one time. After that the 36 becomes 30. They asked from 36 only.
From India, Bharat
ransky_210284
multi times 36-6=30, 30-6=24, 24-6=18, 18-6=12, 12-6=6, 6-6=0, 0-6=-6, -6-6=-12, -12-6=-18...............(-m-6=-n)times. byeee. Ranjan from delhi

narendrakumar213

Hi Abirami
One can substract 6 from 36 as many times as one has time and pesence.
one more answer is only one time since after sbutracting 6 form 36 the remainder is 30 and therer is no chance of substracting again from 36.
Regards,
Narendra,

From India, Delhi
yadu_001
i think it should be 5 times... iff one wants to subtract repeatedly
36-6= 30 i
30-6=24 ii
24-6=18 iiii
18-6=12 iv
12-6=6 v
& for the last time there is no need to subtract 6 bcoz we are left with 6 only.
i hope to be right.

From India, Gurgaon
uday3003

Dear Abirami, Answer for question : Only one time we can substract 6 from 36 . Waiting for u r replay. Regards Uday
From India, Hyderabad
veda_1711
1. 6 times
2. 1 time
3. infinite times
The answer may be any of the above mentioned but the final thing is that whether the applicant is capable
--to answer the said question and
--his thinking is positive or not and
--which shows his answer with confidence
veda

From India, Hyderabad
abirami.hr
Yes, Ofcourse veda.. The people here they are thinking in a mathematical way....but, this question is asked to check the attitude and positive thinking of the candidate. So, the answer is not the boss here...but, the attitude.
From India, Madras
siddharthjadhav
Hi Good Morning You can substract 6 from 36 only once becouse as you substract it from 36 the number becomes 30 and then you can not substract 6 from 36. Thanks and Regards Siddharth Jadhav
From India
abdul.basit1299
I think it can be subtracted ony one time, bcz we have not be asked to subtract it any number of times like5 times or six times or subtract untill zero or subtract untill alive ha ha ha ha ha
may u got the point Priyanka
Regards,
Abdul Basit
+92-345-4109014

From Pakistan, Islamabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.