No Tags Found!

pawan-kumar1
I work with a US firm located in Manesar, Gurgaon. And my manager has filed a wrong data integrity case on me.
The case was filed on 21st may 2018 and nothing was found to prove me guilty tll now. I met with HR for several times in between for investigation. It's been more than 4 months now.
Today HR called me and gave written complaint on company letterhead as said me it was informal till now and now it's getting just formalised. HR took my laptop and said that till the time investigation is going I will be on paid leave.
I don't understand what is formal and what is informal inquiry. My question is when the case was filed on 21st May, then why I am receiving the legal complaint now?
I need to reply them and need some help from someone who has legal background. Kindly help as I have to reply by 1st Oct 2018.

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpeg SAVE_20180928_025840.jpeg (232.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpeg SAVE_20180928_030026.jpeg (121.7 KB, 8 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.