avsjai

[IMG]http://ethelkatrina.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/take_a_break.jpg[/IMG]
Dear friends
I am taking a short break from the forum due to personal reasons.
Good bye till I come back.
Regards and cheers

From India, Madras
Mahavir.Singh

Ok Sir Have a Nice time in the Break Cite HR will miss you......................
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg mmm.JPG (30.1 KB, 75 views)

V.Raghunathan

Dear Sri AVS, Hope to see you active in the forum again, very soon. V.Raghunathan....................................... ........... Navi Mumbai
From India
avsjai

Happy morning and thank you Mahavir Singh and Raghunathan for your nice words................................. Hope to come back to the forum as early as possible. Cheers
From India, Madras
V.Raghunathan

Hi every one,
it is dull without Sri AVS quotes.
Let me try to post everyday till he resumes
V.Raghunathan..................................... .............. Navi Mumbai

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf TRUE FRIEND.pdf (135.9 KB, 208 views)

avsjai

Happy Sunday morning Raghunathan. Thanks for your initiative and you have began with a lovely one. I like the third one most. Have a great week ahead.
From India, Madras
V.Raghunathan

Hello Mr AVS,
Thank you very much for taking time and giving a feedback.
It will be my endeavour to post one quote a day in the inervening period till you resume.
V.Raghunathan............................... ....................... Navi Mumbai

From India
V.Raghunathan

Hello Mr AVS,
Thanks for your encouraging words.
It will be my pleasure to post the quotes for the short intervening period till you resume.
V.Raghunathan..................................... ........................ Navi Mumbai

From India
V.Raghunathan

Dear Shri AVS, I am eagerly awaiting your active participation soon. V.Raghunathan..................................................... Navi Mumbai
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.