amarpotta

Hi All
I am working in a manufacturing which is into catalyst production. For the first time we are implementing PMS.I need some help on how to monitor the performance of the individual .Please provide me performance planning format and also sheet regarding how to monitor them .Can all targets be brought down to a number?
Thanks and Regards

From India, Hyderabad
Sukhada badwe

Hi,
I am Sukhada, i will sugest you that instead of directly converting all the tergets into numerics you can use other parametrs as well to judge performance
But, for marketing and sales persons major targets can be directly their sales amount. But for office staff and other operations it can not be applied. Say an accounts person may do few entries per day and other may do more or less. Hence setting cumulative targets in numbers or in other forms can be used.
Ofcourse numbers will suggest subjectivity but it is not advised to rely completely on the targets in numbers.
eg. one can not set target in numbers directly to a peon or security person.
Thanks and ?Regards

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.