No Tags Found!

premacitehr

Dear All,
Our Head office is in chennai and we got a ESI code number and we have 8 branches in India, for that accordingly we applied for sub-code and we received the same. Now my question is whether we have to submit the monthly returns to all our employees in chennai only or according to the branches?? Please help me in this regard.

From India, Madras
erv
Hi, You have to submit the half yearly returns to concerned ESI Branch Office of your branches along with the paid challans of your concerned branches. Regards erv
From India, Madras
info.jvconsultants
Dear Prema,
You can pay your challans anywhere in Chennai but the Half yearly returns to be submitted to respective branches i.e. to the places where you have taken subcodes. Now this procedure is done to accomplish the benefit of workers in case of accident or any other claim.

From India, Mumbai
prolifichr

Hi, We are a payroll outsourcing company if you are interested we can take care of submitting your returns anywere in india for ESI and other statutory compliance
From India, Bangalore
sudeepkgupta
Dear Experts,
We have a head office and two factories. Our consultant has been asking us to pay the monthly challans in each location separately but now I have a doubt.
Can we make the payment for all the offices and locations through one monthly challan centrally or do we have to make payment for each subcode separately?
Regards
Sudeep

From India, New Delhi
sathya_india

we have payroll software like spine technologies , statutory compliance, taxation and internal audit etc
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.