Anonymous
Since 2000, I have worked in 4 companies and have 4 different PF accounts :
Company 1 - Worked from Oct 2000 to Dec 2002. Had a new PF account with this organization. This is pre-UAN account and not appearing on UAN portal for me.
Company 2 - Worked from Dec 2002 to January 2018. Had a new PF account with this organization.
Company 3 - Worked from January 2018 to July 2018. Had a new PF account with this organization.
Company 4 - Worked from Aug 2018 to April 2019. Had a new PF account with this organization.

History of PF transfers :
1. Initiated transfer of PF from Company 1 PF account to Company 2 PF account in 2016. Physical form 13 was submitted for this transfer to the current employer. PF amount was transferred in April 2016 and appears in passbook. There was no amount appearing for pension share.
2. Initiated transfer of PF from company 3 to company 4 online from UAN portal in January 2019. Transfer was completed in January 2019. PF amount was transferred and appears in passbook. There was no amount appearing for pension share.
3. Initiated transfer of PF from company 2 to company 4 multiple times. Everytime, the claim is rejected with reason "1) SUBMIT PREVIOUS SERVICE (Company 2 PF account number) ANNKXURE K COPY TO UPDATE EPS SERVICE DETAILS".

I have left the job now and want to withdraw the PF. But can not do that until the amount from company 2 is successfully transferred to company 4. This is blocked due to unavailability of Annexure K. I contacted company 1 and they said to submit another form 13 to PF department through them. Is there any other way to transfer EPS service history from company 1 to company 2 ?

From United States, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.