rajinder-singh1
Hi, I have worked in three companies:

1)HCL
2) my second company
3) my third company(latest one)

I joined HCL on Jan 2014. Then I joined second company on Jan2021.

When I joined my second company I did not transfer my PF from my first company HCL to second company. After some time I left my second company. Then after leaving my second company I withdraw my PF(only PF NOT EPS amount) from HCL.

Then after some time I joined my third company. Now when I transferring my PF from my second company to third company(latest) it is getting rejected due to following reason:

"Member monthly wages more than 15000/- but EPS amount is wrongly deducted by the ESTT"

This may be due to the fact that I did not transfer my PF from HCL to my second company therefor EPS account creation date is taken as Jan2021 i.e. after 1st September 2014.

Now I was suggested to transfer/merge first my EPS amount from HCL to my second company.

My Query:
My query is that HCL PF and EPS is maintained by HCL trust (it is an exempted entity). Now how to transfer EPS from HCL trust to my second company when HCL trust do not entertain any query?

And by using which form?

Thanks

From India, Delhi
nanu1953

This is to my opinion very complicated case. First of all EPS of HCL was not in HCL Trust. So far my knowledge goes there is no exemption of EPS for any organization in India. Therefore, EPS amount is with EPFO authority. Exemption is only for the PF and the PF amount is maintained by the Trust not the EPS amount.

You have already withdraw PF amount from HCL Trust but not the EPS amount from EPFO. What was your declaration in FORM-11 at your 2nd organization & 3rd organization ? If you have mentioned that you were member of PF trust and at the same time you have withdrawn your PF amount , then it is crime. If it is otherwise, then you should have withdrawn EPS amount from EPFO also.

One solution may be to withdraw the EPS amount of HCL from EPFO if possible. Your status to EPFO that you are a new employee with PF gross more than 15,000/- per month as such not eligible for EPS.

The other solution may be that your 3rd organization will deposit entire amount to PF account only instead some portion to EPS and write a letter to EPFO to transfer your EPS amount to your PF Account. It will be better you may visit local EPFO office and discuss with PRO to find some other solution.

S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)
CEO-USD HR Solutions
+91 98310 81531

USD HR Solutions – To Strive towards excellence with effort and integrity

From India, New Delhi
nanu1953

If your 2nd organization has also deposited EPS and your 3rd organization is continuing to deposit EPS also, you may contact EPFO to get scheme certificate for HCL service period- then it may be a continuation of EPS membership.

HCL Trustee has nothing to do with this. Only EPFO authority can resolve this matter. Better you contact EPFO authority.

S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)

From India, New Delhi
nitin-vats1
Hi Rajinder,
I am in same situation as yours and I am also asked to submit the form 13 for EPS transfer. Can you help which form did you submit as the form 13 always comes for EPF transfer not EPS. Did you used HCL UAN number or your current one and if you raised offline form 13 for EPS transfer which address have put

Address: 15501, Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Plot No. 43, Sector 44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana
OR
HCL establishment address: PF Department, 2nd Floor, ODC 6, Tower 3,
Sec-126, Noida-201304

From India, New Delhi
vani-patel
I have the same issue , can you pls post the solution if it is resolved for you

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.