No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi
A joined a company in April and I have not signed any contract with the company in my offer letter it was mentioned that there is three months probabtion period but it can extend up to 6 months based on the performance I didn’t receive any permanent mail neither I have submitted or signed any contract or bond with the company I resigned this Monday because of some personal issue which I also mentioned in my resignation mail and on Tuesday I went to the office I was in hurry because we are leaving for the hospital I can’t wait for so long for the IT Team to come so I found one of my colleague outside the office I just handover the company issued laptop to him and he gives it to the company now they are sending me the legal notice than i did a breach of contract , misconduct , fraudulent activities and I handover the laptop to the unauthorised person not to the IT TEAM and I need to pay them 10 lakh rupees

From India, Ghaziabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

If the Laptop is issued to you by the Authorized staff of the Company and then while surrendering back also you should follow proper process and leaving it a colleague is not professional way. Please contact HR Department and follow proper separation process.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.