No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi All, I need your advice. I have resigned from my current organization. I have worked here for 2.5 years. I was working from my home. now just after I have put my paper. They are asking me to come to the office to serve the notice period. Even if the company is working in hybrid mode. They want me to come office 5 days a week. Also, I have accommodation in my offer letter, still, they are not giving and asking me to report to the office in 2 days in Bengaluru. What should I do?

Madhu.T.K

Whether you should from from home or from office or in a hybrid mode is a decision by the management only. But if your appointment order provides for an accommodation in Bangalore, they should provide it. Therefore, you may report at Bangalore office and then demand whatever is there under your contract of employment. Not reporting to office despite the office order will result in serious misconduct. In present day HR scenario where the background verification is vital, any negative remarks will spoil your career. Therefore, complete the notice period as directed by the management.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.