No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I resigned from a company , they accepted my resignation immediately and issued the reliving for the same date but according to the offer letter i had to serve a notice of 1 month , which i was ready to serve but they didnt want to . is it okay or will it cause some problem in future
From India, Jaipur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

You have recieved proper relieving letter. Ensure that they release your FFS in full without any adjustment towards shortfall in notice. If so there is no issues. As they relieved you immediately you lost your one notice period salary. If you are ok with it no issues.

From India, Madras
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

What is your problem, not asked for notice period or want to serve notice period?
You should consider yourself lucky in the matter. Do tell that your NP waived out on your request.
The company does not ask for the notice period to the emploees with poor performance, if they resigned on their own. Early exit of employee would help the company to take fresh one in that place.

From India, Mumbai
sandip.kolte@hoerbiger.com

If 1 month notice period for both side is mentioned in appointment letter, then at your immediate relieving, company should pay you 1 month salary as a notice pay.
From India, Thane
abhishek-pandey1
You might be eligible for 1 month salary based on the terms and conditions of your appointment letter..
From India, Lucknow
Anonymous
I dont want the notice i just dont want them to create any problem in my future bgv . will recieving a immediate reliving cause a problem in bgv
From India, Jaipur
Madhu.T.K

The issue is like this. The thread starter submitted his resignation. Immediately his reporting officer relieved him without looking in to notice period. But the thread starter thought that he would get one month time to get relieved as he is ready to serve one month and he asks will it make any problem in future.

As Lakshmi Narayan has said it will not make any problem so long as there is no deduction made for shortfall/ notice period. But his apprehension is all about the company turning hostile and putting some remarks like 'not served notice period' in any background verification. I would say that it cannot be ruled out. But there is no other way. Demanding notice pay from the employer, as opined by Sandip Kolte, will, some times, create an issue in future and if you ask for that your relationship will be spoiled and that may spoil your career to an extent. Moreover, unless your resignation had a declaration that " I am submitting my notice as per clause ....of the contract of employment .........and I may be relieved on......(that future date) the notice period from your side will not come in to the picture. Therefore, take it for granted that you have been relieved.

From India, Kannur
Anonymous
Can you tell me what to do if my company say i have not served the notice period , will it create a problem in my future employment?
From India, Jaipur
Madhu.T.K

So long as you have a proper relieving order which says that you have been relieved the company cannot say that you had failed to serve notice period.
From India, Kannur
Anonymous
okay and they provided me salary for april month but not for 4 days of may and is not ready to put an exit date on my pf and is saying i should put an exit date of 30 april only . what to do ?
From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.