No Tags Found!

masoomraza1995@gmail.com
We have missed the date of filing contribution of Mar 2023 now the last date i.e., 12 May 2023 is missed. What I do and How can I pay for this.
From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Contribution payable under which Act are you referring? Commonly we have ESI and EPF contributions payable. If you have missed the contribution of March and April, pay it now and wait for the notices for interest and damages to come and when they come pay that also. If payment of these contributions in time is your duty, then I would say that the interest and damages should be debited to you and the employer should again impose a fine on you for your gross dereliction of duty.

No HR/ Accounts person should forget dates of remitting statutory contributions and submitting returns. If he fails to pay and file the returns it in time, then he should bear the consequences.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.