No Tags Found!

Vipul badhik

Dear Nandy,
Consultancy is a Mediator of Recruitment,
while in company You will be the recruiter.
There will not be any Percentage from client or from That person whom you are selecting,
That person will be chosen for your organization.
I hope that now you would have got your answer clearly.

From India, Rajkot
tsk.raman

I sort of guessed that it would be what you've asked, however since assumption's are dangerous, I didn't risk response.
And now coming to the crux. These are what I have heard.
Recruiters are given targets to meet, and so they have a fixed remuneration and another portion of their compensation is on an incentive mode which is scaled against achievement of targets. It's variable, it may not be in percentage, it could be fixed sums. The are other things I've heard of such as expensive gifts (iPhone's iPads, Kindle, etc.), in fact, I've also heard that some of them also offer holiday packages to tourists spots abroad.
Beyond this I have no more information.

From India, Hyderabad
couvery

Well, either you work for a consultancies or a company, your basic profile will be same but you have a limited exposure for the profile as once you recruited the person for your client often it's the end of your role in a consultancies but when you work in company even after recruiting the people for your company you will be involved in various day to day HR related activities including solving various hr related employees issue etc and etc.
In short, working for a consultancy, your main and only tasks is to get the employee on board for your client as per requirement and as a company HR not only recruiting but also managing employees after geting them on board.

From India, Lucknow
Vipul badhik

Dear Nandy,
In case of recruiting for organization as an recruiter of the organization, you will not be given an any type of other percentages for that as per my experience. There you will be working as a recruiter of the organization itself.

From India, Rajkot
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.