No Tags Found!

deepdhan
i want to know if the employee strength is less than 20 and is not registered in pf account can that organisation deduct pf from the salary and deposit it later when registered altogether
From India, New Delhi
deepdhan
thank you for giving your precious time
I wanted to ask, because i am working in a newly formed company and it is a part of one organisation. now this is company is yet to be registered a pf account. and there are 20 employees in the company already. so they need to register with the PF and then deduct the PF right? Untill then they need to give employees there proposed salaries?

From India, New Delhi
deepdhan
Please it would be really kind of you if you could help me out with the issues related to HR.
From India, New Delhi
jeevarathnam

Hi Deepdhan If you are planning to enroll with PF then deduct from employees. But make sure as you register shortly. Else don’t deduct from employees as they may ask for PF number.
From India, Bangalore
allizwelldeepak

Hi,
Before Completion 10 years only you can get the PF & Pension Amount to Submitting Form 19 & 10C, if you have Completed 10 years automatically the pension Amount will be accounted as monthly basis ...
Regards\S.Deepak

From India, Coimbatore
meghrajHR
[QUOTE=jeevarathnam;1866717]Hi.
Once the employee strength is 20+ then it is mandatory for PF enrolment.
What are the details you need? Need details about Contribution or benefits?
MeghRajHR
i need to know everythn. where should i apply, how should i apply. what forms need to be filled. and the pension scheme as well

From India, New Delhi
meghrajHR
hey, I want to know that when is PF applicable? In which case PF will be applicable when the salary of a person is more then 6500 or less then 6500? Thank you.
From India, New Delhi
meghrajHR
hey, I need to ask one more thing are there different accounts for Provident Fund, Employees Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme & Pension scheme? Or do the contribution go to the same account?
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.