No Tags Found!

ally9970
she must be very fresh...what to shout about if she only completed 10%? If I am her boss, I won’t be impress at all, those 10% completed may not necessary has free mistakes...
From Australia
Muktha_m
I do agree with Shikha.
Bcz if you complete work before target time they may think that there is no accurate in your work and they will try to find out mistakes, if you work for long hours if you take much time, they will think that ohhh your are doing great job.
People who work hard... get more work
People who do not... get bonuses and increments
I do agree with this………I came across this kind of situation.

From India, Bangalore
HRkirthi
Hai sri,
Iam kirthi first I need to appreciate you for your great work,keep the work going.
According to me do its not big fault in completing the work earlier.
Learning should be the first mooto you remember only one thing you cant learn a lot unless your boss loads you first you will feel strssed then you will feel happy in learning.

From India, Coimbatore
Neha HR
Hi Shri,
Nice to have this issue here.
According to me, every boss is different... What you need to understand is how he perceives the things. You can take a hint from him by discussing the issue informally.
In recession, sales have definitly gone down and even top managers knows this, but they cannot show their concern to the team.
So what matters is how harder you worked and whether u worked in right direction is what that matters.
GIVE YOUR BEST AND REST LEAVE ON....

From India, New Delhi
Monil Sanghvi
Hi Shikha,this is Monil.I have gone through ur message.If u take my advice,please dont mail anything to ur boss & if possible dont discuss this thing with everybody.Moreover,just concentrate on completing the rest 75% of the target within the given time limit.And if ur boss asks u that within how much time u achieved the target,say what Ms.Shikha has recommended u to say & she is right bcoz "Boss" is the category which does not gets impress by performers but they r impressed by "Chamchas".Which u luck for ur target.U can mail me on or
From India, Mumbai
ciajacobs

Dear Sri radha,
I have read responses given by many people and they are both positive and negative replies what is more important in your case is just to notify your Boss about your achievement.
What I would suggest instead of creating such hype you should send a simple email to your boss and apprise him on the status of task he has assigned you. In this way you will update him status of work and your achievement. Also, you can tell him your plan of action to complete remaining work.
Thank you,
Cia

From India, Chandigarh
meenakshikaul.80

To Be honest, i have 9 people working under me and have aboss as well. when i compleate my work before time i do get lot of wor always but do get lot of appreiation for me and my team and as Asha said me and my team do get considered for lot of good and big projects that inturns me lot of learning and learning brings groth.
From India, Mumbai
Pash4u
hi radha,
what shikha is saying is absolutely true....
just relax and may be u can keep ur boss posted but do not disclose that u have completed the work before time.. be efficient .. on time every time..

From India, Mumbai
shrutikings

I also agree with shikha. The boss may appreciate, may not appreciate; but the next time he will double the target or give half of the time for the same target.

the basic idea is to apply a combination of hard and smart work. Hard work is necessary, of course. But you have to find out smart ways to show the same.

Shikha does not mean that you should not work hard. She only says that hard workers are always thrust with extra work. This is true. To keep their image, they finish the extra work also efficiently. But then a new extra responsibility is awaiting. Yeah, I said, only responsibility. It is not accompanied with extra salary or increase in position and honour.

They may flatter you and verbally praise your efficiency. But they even don't take the trouble to keep records or inform the higher authorities regarding your performance. They only befool you through this flattery and make you work, often more than necessary.

you only have to master the art of presentating your work in such a way that the higher authorities should be impressed. If you want to survive in this corporate world, learn the show bizz. Don't stop working hard. It improves your own knowledge and adds to your own experience. But always see to it that your performance is reaching to the higher authorities.

Shruti Kings
Free Lance Soft Skills Trainer

From India, Aurangabad
prabhjeets@zapak.com
I partially agree with shikha but on the other hand u must not start working slowly for the sake of just achieving it , get your target over achieved and you boss will admire that.
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.