No Tags Found!

jainneelam05
Hi, Can anybody tell me how we can measure the effectiveness of any training undertaken by us? with regards, Neelam
From India, Bangalore
priyanka.bhatia
Hello Neelam,
I represent Ma Foi which specializes in HR related activities. We have a service by name ROI (Return on Investment) on training where in we assess the impact of Training on the performance and at the Individual.
If Interested please revert back to

From India, Madras
Monica Goswami

Hello Priyanka,
I would like to know more about the ROI program that you are talking about since I have known that calculating ROI effectiveness of training programmes is quite difficult. So most of the organisations never reach to that level of impact measurement. And this topic is extremely relevant to me since currently I am doing my summer internship in RBI on the project "Impact Evaluation Of Training Programmes"...
So looking forward to some thoughts...
With Regards,
Monica

From India, New Delhi
nashbramhall

Hello Monica,
If you have already not seen these sites, kindly take a look. They are quite informative.
Assessing the ROI of training <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
www.vancouver.wsu.edu/fac/seitz/trainingroi.doc <link updated to site home>
Both found by Google search at
impact of training + ROI - Google Search=
Simhan
A retired academic in UK

From United Kingdom
jainneelam05
Hi Simhan,
Thanks for sharing information about ROI. I would like to know more about ROI. Do companies really go for ROI? Who is responsible for calculating ROI? What impact it has on the future trainings by a trainer?
with regards,
Neelam

From India, Bangalore
GajariaRohit
Hi, Theoriticaly, U can take feedback from Managers and The Employees. Practically, U can review their Quarterly performances.
From Bahrain, Manama
Aparna Sethi

Hi,

If companies are spending they need to evaluate… If it is technical training you can measure it through technical test but if it is soft skill then measuring becomes difficult .. but that does not mean company will not come to that stage. As a trainer when we deliver training we need to assure corporate the returns also. In most of the organization first is feed back form through standard feedback form/ customized as per training objective … to get more accurate feed back ask participants not to mention their names.. they will be very open.. And second is call few of them in person and ask the feed back.

Can we measure a performance of a child in his childhood itself? But we can surly make out the training given by his parents when he grows. There will be gradual change and thats what learning .But that does not mean parents should not train him.

Aparna Sethi

From India, Salai
kkprabhat
Hi Monica,
The universally accepted model on measuring training effectiveness is the Kirckpatric model.. browse the net and you get everything on the topic.
We have used upto 3 levels in our organization... it is difficult ..but effective enough.

From India, Mumbai
Azaz
Dear Neelam
The evolution of training is based on the the classification of the employee like Low performer Middle level performer and high level performer analyze them that how many low performer has been converted to the medium level or high level after training you cam also write me at
or feel free to call 9957788067
Azaz

From India, Uttarkashi
Monica Goswami

Hii
Thanks Simhan for sharing the important links on the topic. I am also following the universally accepted Kirpatrick model for my project, but I am in search of organisations who actually go upto d 5th level, as specified in the Philips Model, ie, calculating ROI.. And its difficult I know:huh:
Anyways, Thanks All for all d info...
Regards,
Monica

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.