Its
TOTAL NO OF EMPLOYEES LEFT ( YTD)
DIVIDED BY
TOTAL NO . OF EMPLOYEES
MULTIPLIED BY 100
WOULD GIVE YOU THE %AGE OF ATTRITION

From United Kingdom
sudil
Hi,Can u plz send me the details of Attrition Cal register... I’m a new member and just the post regarding the same
From India, Bangalore
akangi.sharma
Dear , As per your query, Attrittion Rate = No. of Resigned employees of the months / Total Manpower *100. If any queries, feel free to ask...
From India, Calcutta
captaincook

Over 18000 Views ............. For Simple Calculation Like This If They Could Not Workout With Little Common Sense Of Average Method.. There Is Serious Problem Of Knowledge Gap................
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
kalaiselvan85
Hi this is kalai can u pl mail me the attrition cal reg,. to [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=a2FsYWlzZWx2YW44NUBnbW FpbC5jb20=[/IMG]
From India, Pondicherry
shark123
Hey Monika,
Please do not ask such generic questions. I'm not trying to be rude here. But you know every company has it's own salary structure/break up's according to their policies, bands, levels,structure etc factors. So please ask specific quries in future.
Thanks. Nayonika:)

From India, Delhi
srejagan
hi friends, can i know if there are any rough attrition rates surveyed for differrent sectors in indian industries:icon5:
From India, Madras
vineetsaini19

Hey
Calculating attrition Rate is very simple.
No need to be so panicky...
Kindly find the sheet attached.
Hope this will help you. Simply it is No. of ppl left/Total no. of ppl hired*100 for a given time period.
Thanks,
Vineet Saini

From India, Chandigarh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls attrition-rate.xls (18.0 KB, 199 views)

vineetsaini19

M amazed... all ppl here cant read.... I’ve pasted the excel file above,... Still all of u are asking to mail....' Cant really understand...
From India, Chandigarh
zubair rrockstar
Hi !
This Is Zubair,
One Suggestion for you.
'Exams Are Very Important In our life And necessary Also Because They Are KASAUTI ZINDAGI KAY . A Person May Sometime Oppose These Exams But They Are KHANI LIFE LIFE KI' .
So Never Fear From Exams ANd Always Try & Try &Try Until You get Succeed.
My Mail IDs Are /
Warm Regards & Good Bye
Zubair

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.