dipil

@TS
With the involvement of more and more people we will surely improve further... Earlier we had great mentors participating into our discussions... Hope those people will come back to help us in making this forum a great success...
Keep on motivating us by your inspirational words/comments/advice's...

From India
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Shashikant,
I am waiting for your reply please update to us what i ask in my earlier post as soon as possible. Till now i am not get any reply from M/S Bosch hopefully tomorrow morning they will contact me either by mail or phone.
Just now i had tried to calling below mentioned numbers of grinding machine companys in india due to SUNDAY nobody was not answering my call hopefully tomorrow or within couple of days we will solve your problem.
Please update your location and phone number as soon as possible may they ask the location of you/company i dont have any answer.
Your prompt reply on this matter is highly apperciated.
Dear Pon & TS,
Thanks for your inputs too.
Keep on touch.
Dear dipil,
Thanks.

From United States, Fpo
Shashikant F
Dear All,
First of all, I regret the delay in response.
I am very happy to see that so many members are trying to extend the help to me.
Dear Mr. Raghu,
My location is Pune, Maharashtra & my cell no. is 09637324446.
I will shortly upload the pictures related to my query.
Mr. Raghu, Mr. Dipil, Mr. TS, Mr. Simhan, Mr. Pon Thanks a lot for your inputs.
Regards,
Shashikant.

From India, Pune
boss2966

Dear Mr. Raghu You need not to add the STD Code before mobile Nos. Please dial only by adding the Zero before the Mobile Nos.
From India, Kumbakonam
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Shashikant,
Yehhhh!!!! I got it. Just now i had spoke to M/S.Jamshedji construction machinery.co which is located near your location they are ready to send technical team to your company. Please contact the below mentioned person then let me know.We hope your problem will solve soon.
Contact Person; Dhanal
Contact number;919890149666
Note; I am not get any reply from M/S.Bosch still waiting for them.
Have a safe day.

From United States, Fpo
vinexjobs

Hello to all,
I am working as HR in an Athletics equipments manufacturing company as HR.
In my company in stitching department tailors avoid using needle guards, giving excuse that while stitching the turned corners of the fabric, needle guard restricts the approach of finger, supporting the fabric at the corner and consequently the stitching on the corners lacks finishing. Without guard there is risk of getting their figure injured. Recently same incident happened but still the tailors are continuing the same practice with same excuse.
I need advice that how i can make them understand for using the needle guard.
Regards
Vinex

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.