prettyanu11@gmail.com
Good Afternoon sir/mam,
I am Anu completed my mba(hr with marketing), myself very poor in communication skills so i would like to take some suggestions that how to improve my skills. Please help me out from this problem.
thanking you,
Anu

From India, Hyderabad
Vaishalee Parkhi

Hello Anu, First do not be upset. Please let us know what is it you want to improve - is it Verbal communication in English, Written communication or else ? Regards, Vaishalee
From India, Pune
prettyanu11@gmail.com
Thank you for the reply Vaishalee man... about verbal communication and my main problem is that me unable to speak in front of group of people and also lack of confidece level too. how to improve both plz help me out from this problems
From India, Hyderabad
prettyanu11@gmail.com
I done MBA (HR with Marketing), and from schooling i am from english medium but not co-education...
From India, Hyderabad
Santosh Iyer

Anu,
I would suggest you to initially try to watch as much English News Channels as you can. For the simple reason that the news is very much known to you and you can observe the person on the tv screen and check his / her pronounciations and grammer.
Secondly, take a english news paper and read the new (LOUDLY). It should definitely boost your confidence in english speaking. When you start listening to your own voice by reading loudly, you will be able to understand your own flaws.
The above suggestion avoids the probable embarassment of talking in english publicly.
Best Luck!!!

From India, Pune
Vaishalee Parkhi

Dear Anu,
I will second to what Mr. Santosh Iyer has stated.
Besides, you try to speak English first in your known circle, your friends and relatives. Even if you go wrong, they are not going to laugh at you and you always have the scope to improvise your speech further. Gradually, you will gain confidence speaking English in office. Don't push yourself back. Daily add on your vocabulary by some new different words.
Hope this helps and all the best !
Best regards,
Vaishalee Parkhi

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.