No Tags Found!

Vihan
Hello sir, I am currently serving a notice period. I had mistakenly sent one mail to my personal mail ID (IS violation). The investigation is going on. Can the company compel me to stay after serving a notice period?
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

It depends on the IT Policy of the Company and also based on the content of the email with attachment. Have you forwarded any confidential or secret information to your personal email id.. if so then there are chances of your Employer initiating disciplinary action. However if the content of the email is normal there won't be any issue mostly except with some warning. Mostly they won't force you continue beyond notice period or even they might relieve you early if need be.

From India, Madras
Vihan
Hello sir thank you,

That document contains the Excel file which is related to daily tracker.
That includes dat, report no, client employee names ,count of our teammates that how many reports rejected or approved.

That file is not for the client it's only for the traking sheet of our team.

My np ends within 20 days. What should I do sir?

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi I believe you had forwarded that to your personal email to use as a format for future use. You need to wait and see. Also if any questions may submit an apology letter.
From India, Madras
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

There is nothing to panick, do not communicate with Co in regards to the cause. If at all to communicate,take the advice of experts. You should control your emotions till the last date of NP. The Co didn't do any disciplinary inquiry rather allowed you to resign and go. Resignation is always considered as personal decision but do not offer unconditional apologies or can't make guilty of violation of Co's policy, unless policies provided to employee.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.