Meera1990

Hi,
I am working in healthcare sector based at Kerala. I have below queries w.r.t employment contact.

• Can a healthcare organization sign employment contract for 3 years?
• Is it legally accepted?
• If we are issuing employment contract, the appointment order is required?

Please share me a sample contract so that I can refer.

Waiting for your reply

Kind Regards
Meera

From India, Trivandrum
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Employment contract for 3 years is ok as long as either Parties sign on mutually agreed terms and conditions. If you are issuing contract of employment letter it should contain all clauses like period of contract, separation clause for both parties involved, lump sum amount to be paid with necessary deductions like Tax deducted at source etc. In the presence of contract of employment letter, separate appointment letter is not required. You may get lot of contract formats online. You can download and edit as per your requirement.

From India, Madras
rkn61

Appointment letter is nothing but a contract of employment. If you have a separate format for Employment contract, duplication is not necessary. Nothing wrong in entering into a 3 year contract.
From India, Aizawl
Meera1990

Employee Contract to be taken on letter head or stamp paper?
From India, Trivandrum
rkn61

Obviously, Contract of Employment/Offer of Appointment is made out in the letter head of the Company.
From India, Aizawl
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Contract of Appointment to be printed in Company’s letter head - original to be given to the joinee - joinee to accept and sign the copy of the Contract of Appointment.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.