No Tags Found!

pratapk_1987

Dear All Expert,
Recently I joined a new Organization. There I have got LTA facility, which credited in every-bodies a/c at time of Durga Puja Festivals which is our main Festival. But as per company's personal norms, every body get LTA after Confirmation.
So, let me know that,
1. "What is the actual calculation norms of LTA in a private limited Organization ??? "
2. "As per Laws, why company paid LTA to his employee ??? "
Wait for your reply.........
Regards,
Pratap Kar
Kolkata

From India, Calcutta
pon1965

LTA is to encourage tourism and govt has exempted the travel exp (tkts only) from income tax (twice in a block of 4 yrs). LTA travel tkts exemption can be claimed for self & dependents. Pon
From India, Lucknow
pratapk_1987

Dear Pon, I think its not clear in front of me........ Actually I’m not a professional on this field........ And also, which question I want to,,,,, those are ??? Regards, Pratap
From India, Calcutta
pon1965

1. No norms for LTA. It is companies discretion. 2. No law stipulate for LTA but tax exemption available as per I.T. rules. Hope it is clear. Pon
From India, Lucknow
ISHER KUMAR ARORA

Dear friends, We agree with Mr. PON. Norms of LTA differ from Company to Company and are the part of Welfare policy of the Companies. As regards to tax, IT Rules are applicable. Regards. IK Arora
From India, Delhi
pratapk_1987

OK, as per both of Your opinion please clarify me one thing :-
Suppose One PVt. Ltd. Organization told his employee at the time of joining that, "Company will release LTA to his all employes at the time of Festivals along with Bonus. But its not mandatory that employes make his journey.......
Not mandatory to submit fare ticket....... So Let me know that, how to Company Calculate LTA amount for a employe ???
Wait for your reply.........
Regards,
Pratap
Kolkata

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.