No Tags Found!

priti.assudani@gmail.com

Dear Seniors, Greetings!!!

I have started my new job in an Advertisement agency as an Sr. Manager HR, but i am facing major issues here, can anyone share me the JD of Business development executive, who is having experience in social media division, and also i want to improve my knowledge as an HR for this advertising agency industry, please help me to grow as a good HR

How can i improve my HR skills? please advise. Thank you.

From India, Ahmadabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

How you are correlating Sr.Manager- HR role with JD of Business development executive?

Is it like you have been advised to prepare JD for Business development executive in your Organisation.

You claim you are working as Sr.Manager - HR which means you should have considerable years of experience in the past ? So what HR skills you want to improve ?

From India, Madras
priti.assudani@gmail.com

Dear Sir,
Greetings!!!

Thank you for your reply, actually i have been asked to make a JD for BDE who is having good knowledge about Social Media from Ad Agency.

I am having 10+ years of an experience as an HR generalist, but here they are not having clear concept about an HR generalist profile, they have taken a undated blank bank cheque with my signature in the favor's of the company.

I would like to improve my skills in HR department to lead in a best way, and to get a good opportunity.

Kindly guide with some HR policies and PMS format of an Advertisement agency industry. Thank you once again.

Regards,
Preety

From India, Ahmadabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Ok got it.

You shouldn't have signed undated blank bank cheque favoring the Company. You are not a Fresher and they are not going to impart any training for you. Please be very cautious else you might get entangled into issues in future.

With regard to JD for BDE sit with the Marketing Team and gather information about the roles and responsibilities of that position. Just sharing some point for you to get some idea.

• Helping customers with their queries and advising them on the purchase of products and services
• Building and maintaining long-term business relations with customers
• Gathering customer feedback via phone calls and emails
• Conducting market research and identifying new business opportunities
• Creating and maintaining a database of potential customers
• Making outbound calls and sending promotional emails
• Staying up-to-date with the company’s products and services

From India, Madras
tejovathi
Hi Preety,

You are requesting for a professional number of years to learn to be handed out to you in a platter. Besides, even if some was willing to help you out by giving the process, documents and etc to you, I doubt you will be in a position to administer them effectively.

It would be good to hire a professional consultant who can help with the entire set of activity from Work Force Planning to Talent Separations.

We can assist you as we are a full services HR Consulting firm. I am taking the liberty to share our company profile with you.

Get back to me on +91 95386 36115, if it would be of interest to you.

Dr. (h.c.) Sridhar Raamalingam

From United Arab Emirates, Sharjah
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Company_Profile_Web.pdf (1.65 MB, 11 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.