No Tags Found!

jeevarathnam

Enrolling for gratuity will happen after completion of 1 year Once employee completes 1 year He/She should fill the gratuity form in Duplicate. One for employee and other for Employer.
From India, Bangalore
thirumala.j
Dear all,
I thirumala completed MBA HR and i wants to continue my career in Payroll field.please any one can send me some payroll related documents with calculation parts like how to calculate PF,EPF,ESI,IT,PT,TDS, etc.

From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

Hi Tirumala You can go through the related postings of Payroll, PT, ESI & PF If any doube call me. If you can give your mail ID i can mail you the excel sheet
From India, Bangalore
saswatabanerjee

From what I understand, swapna wants to prepare a fake pay slip to show to her new employer.
This is dangerous practice and should not be encouraged.
Swapna, wgphen you make such a request remember also that your new employer and colleagues may also be on the site or see it through google search

From India, Mumbai
ananthnellai
Dear sir
i want salary calculation for basic,hra, etc as per karnataka labour act. and what ever leave given to employee from employer and how many days and how many days carry forward to next year all details need as per karnataka labour act

From India, Bangalore
saswatabanerjee

Not knowing your new employer details, it's difficult to advice
However, I believe telling the company the truth that they'd re paying cash and not giving salary slip is generally a good idea
(unless you told them a salary and they told they want copies of salary slip as proof).
Talk to hr and find out

From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

Gross CTC (is there such a concept ?) of 2.8k will mean your salary is below minimum wages. you should find another job
From India, Mumbai
gaurvrinda
Hey I am HR fresher.Got job opportunity as HR Generalist..But I am afraid as i dont know how to prepare salary structure of employee and calculating them.Can you help me with that?
From India, New Delhi
sudipta.sen28
@Jeevarathnam P
I am drawing 10500 PM. my company is giving in cash only. with no PF a/c
now I m joining in a company but they need the 2 months Salary slip.
i am also from west bengal ..
present company is not giving me that.
Please send me any sample payslip

From India, Calcutta
jeevarathnam

Hi Sudipta.
Request your management for Salary Certificate. Using the certificate you shall convince the new employer. To be frank most of the small firms don't provide any Pay Slip. and even gives cash. Even if they pay cheque we can prove the salary. In Cash Case there is no option except convincing them
Any more doubts reach me on my number
:)

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.